The Little Ones
Our Little Ones Program is designed for children aged 3 to 5 years old. We prioritize creating a positive and enjoyable first music lesson experience for preschool-aged children. Our experienced teachers assess and adapt our teaching methods and materials to keep the students focused, engaged, and happy.
What is the Little Ones program like?
In our Little Ones program, we introduce kids to the basics of playing piano in a fun and interactive way. We use a combination of songs, games, and interactive materials that involve both musical and rhythmic activities. Our goal is to help children develop foundational skills for their future musical growth while providing a fun and enjoyable program that keeps them engaged and excited for every lesson!
Our the Little Ones program includes:
- A 15 min (if combined with siblings) or 30 min lesson weekly
- Fall and Spring Piano Recitals
- Collaborative performances (ex: duet with the teacher or families)
- Fun and motivational practice challenges
- Summer Virtual Music Camp
Did you know?
- Music is a natural need for the human mind, and studies have shown that children who receive musical training tend to have higher IQ scores.
- Studies have shown that playing an instrument enhances brain development and fine motor skills in children, leading to better academic performance, especially in math and language arts subjects.
- Learning to play a musical instrument teaches important life skills, such as problem-solving, patience, discipline, confidence, and more.
- Music is a language of its own, making it a valuable form of communication and expression through sound.